Sunday, September 12, 2010

That time of year already?

I feel as though the summer months have flown by and it is now "that time of year." The glorious time for new pens and notebooks, tailgating and football games, cool mornings and blissful nights, and the inevitable cold.

How is it that despite all my efforts and thousands of milligrams of vitamins I still manage to get sick? I guess it is just that time of year.  As it was so gracefully written in Ecclesiastes, "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under Heaven."

So, bearing the wisdom of Solomon, I will grin, drink tea, and bear it.

 Tumblr_l7gm8u7w141qcsjc7o1_500_large

Here's to all who are bearing the same burden of this time of year, CHEERS!

P.S. I find Echinacea tea with one spoonful of honey 2 times a day works miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment